The Withdrawal Policy clarifies the requirements and procedures for any requested withdrawals. Should there be any discrepancy with the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall supersede this Policy.
Before processing your withdrawal request, we are required to verify certain documentation. You will receive an email from our support team identifying the specific documentation needed to complete your withdrawal.
Here are the types of documentation you may be requested to provide:
- Photographic ID:
The photograph page of a valid Passport, Driving License or National ID card. Your name, photograph and signature must be clearly visible.
- Utility Bill:
A recent utility bill, such as an electricity or phone bill. The bill must include your name and address as registered on your account, and must be less than 6 months old.
- Proof of ownership of the deposit and withdrawal accounts:
- Credit or debit cards: Front and back of the card used for the deposit. Please block out the middle digits of the credit card number, leaving the first 6 and last 4 digits visible (e.g., 512345xxxxxx7890). Please also block out the 3 digit security code on the back of the credit card. The card must be signed.
- Skrill/MoneyBookers: Screenshot of the “Profile” page, found under “My Account” in the Skrill website. Your full name and address must be clearly visible.
- Neteller: Screenshot of the “Details” page in the Neteller website. Your name, address, and email must be clearly visible.
- Wire Transfer: Recent bank statement (issued less than 6 months ago). The bank account number, and your full name and address must be clearly visible. (You may block out the transaction details on the statement.)
In some cases, we may ask for additional documentation not mentioned above and/or for the documents to be notarized.
If the documentation is not received within 5 business days, your withdrawal request may be declined, and the funds returned to your balance.
Your request will be processed within 5 business days once all the documentation has been received and verified, assuming all requirements have been met.
To ensure a fast processing of the withdrawal, please reply to the email from our support team and attach scanned copies of the requested documentation.
You may also send the above documents at any time to [email protected]
We may require a phone verification before processing your withdrawal request. If we are unable to complete the phone verification, your withdrawal request may be declined and the funds returned to your balance.
The minimum withdrawal amount is £100 per withdrawal.
Withdrawal requests are limited to £5,000 per 30 day period.
Any requests not within these limits will be declined, and the funds will be returned to your balance.
You may then place a new withdrawal request in-line with these limits.
The method of payment will depend on the methods used to deposit on your player account, as follows:
- We will reverse your deposits to the original deposit source.
- Any additional winnings will be sent by Wire Transfer to your bank account.
Your withdrawal may, therefore, be divided into different payments to the different deposit methods you used.
If your deposit method does not allow payouts (such as Ukash or paysafecard), then all payments will be made by Wire Transfer.
In cases where the additional winnings are less than £100, we may request that you provide an alternative payment account such as Skrill or Neteller.In some cases, at our discretion, we may pay out the entire amount to one of your deposit methods.
We aim to process all withdrawal requests within five (5) business days from the time that we receive all the requested documentation.
Once we have processed your withdrawal, you will receive your funds according to the financial institutions’ regular processes. As a guide, these timelines are usually:
- Credit cards: 10 business days
- Skrill: 1 business day
- Neteller: 1 business day
- Bank Transfers: 5 business days
While we usually do not add any additional fees, any expenses charged by the financial institutions will be deducted from your withdrawal amount. (Please see our Terms and Conditions for cases where additional fees may be added.)